My absolute favorite way to make salmon is in the oven. Salmon is a delicate fish that needs some oven bakin’ TLC…not like most white fish or tuna which can just be seared.
Why I love this dish?
- Super duper healthy
- Takes about 25 minutes from fridge to plate
- Fresh fillet Atlantic Salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- A good handful of cleaned green beans
- 1 c Trader Joe’s 15 minute brown rice
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp basil
- Juice ½ lemon
- Fresh black pepper
- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place on foil lined baking sheet. Season salmon with olive oil, garlic, dill, and top with capers.
- In the rice cooker/steamer place rice along with two cups of water and green beans in the steamer basket. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Place seasoned fish in toaster oven, cook 12-18 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Once rice is complete remove from steamer and mix in grapeseed oil and basil.
- Once fully cooked remove salmon from the oven top with fresh lemon juice.
- Serve salmon, rice, and green beans.
MORE RECIPES? CLICK HERE